Job Title :
Company Secretary – Full Time
Applicant Qualifications :
B.com, Company Secretary
Job Description :
1. Debentures and Preference Shares, Preparation / Updation of Information Memorandum / Disclosure Documents
2. Corporate Governance.
3. Assist in preparing and printing of Annual Report
4. Co-ordination with Registrar and Transfer Agents for Debenture and Preference shares issuances
5. Investor Grievances
7. Co-ordination with PCS for Secretarial Audit
8. Updation of Statutory registers and records
9. Compliances under Companies Act, RBI, Debenture Listing Agreement, SEBI
10. Co-ordination with Statutory and Regulatory Authorities (ROC, RBI, SEBI, MCA) including handling RBI Inspections
11. Due Diligence exercises
12. Preparation of Reports, furnishing of information/data, etc.; Making application to Statutory / Regulatory Authorities
13. Any other work related to secretarial / compliance matters as may be assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Knowledge and experience of company law, foreign exchange regulations, secretarial standards and governance, statutory compliances is required.
Extensive experience in coordinating and managing board, general, extraordinary and committee meetings.
Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
Excellent ability to analyze and assess business requirement and provide secretarial advise and propose/implement solutions.
Ability to function autonomously, yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
Strong business judgment.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
Board / Board Committee Meetings and General Meetings.