Flat Discount : 20% (Discount is calculated on average market price offered by other service providers)
1 to 2 days
* For details kindly generate quotation.
Appointment Letter (Drafting)
Appointment Letter is a guarantee given by an Employer about the job or position in that company. After Offer Letter and acceptance of the same, Appointment letter is next step of interaction between the employer and employee.Appointment Letter is a guarantee given by an Employer about the job or position in that company.
An Appointment letter is legally binding document that confirms a company has offered a position to an employee and the employee has accepted the terms and conditions of the employment. The appointment letter gives the detailed information about role of the employee in the company. This letter ultimately serves as a contract. It is important to have the company’s terms and condition for employment in the Appointment Letter.Appointment Letter is a guarantee given by an Employer about the job or position in that company.
Appointment Letter is a guarantee given by an Employer about the job or position in that company. After Offer Letter and acceptance of the same, Appointment letter is next step of interaction between the employer and employee.
An Appointment letter is legally binding document that confirms a company has offered a position to an employee and the employee has accepted the terms and conditions of the employment. The appointment letter gives a detailed information about the role of the employee in the company. This letter ultimately serves as a contract and it is important to have the company’s terms and condition for employment.An appointment letter is shared once the candidate has accepted the job offer to confirm the seat or when the employee/ trainee has completed the probation period.
FEATURES OF APPOINTMENT LETTER
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Appointment Letter specifically provides the terms and conditions of an employment to provide certainty and possibly avoid confusion in the event of dispute between the employer and employee with regards to any terms and conditions of employment. Appointment letter is documentary evidence.
2. COMMITMENT: Appointment letter also covers the clause of commitment of an employment.This is done so that the employee shall not terminate his engagement from the employment in midterm of employment without giving prior written notice to the employer or as per the clauses in the Appointment letter.
3. SALARY CLAUSE: Appointment letter also covers the salary amount and the provision regarding various monetary benefits which will be provided by the employer to the employee are covered under the appointment letter. It may include perks and perquisites, increments and bonuses.
4. DETAILED: While the Offer letter presents a basic framework regarding the conditions of employment, Appointment letter is more comprehensive and elaborative than Offer letter.
5. TERMINATION CLAUSE: Appointment letter consists for proper termination clause which deals with situations under which employee can be terminated. It also contains and formalities and procedure which are to be met in case the employee wants to discontinue the employment.
Passport photo of all parties.
PAN card of all parties.
Aadhar card of all parties.
Utility bill of Electricity or Telephone.
Valid Address Proof of all the parties.
Valid Driving Licence of all the parties.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions between the parties.
Other documents will be intimated through e-mail.
Offer letter is the first step to get an employee on board and to express the interest of the company in hiring the candidate. It is only after the candidate accepts the offer letter that the appointment letter is sent to him or her. The letter given after completion of the probation period is the confirmation letter.
An appointment letter is shared once the candidate has accepted the job offer to lock the seat or completed the probation period after accomplishing certain Key Performance Indicators (varies company to company). An offer letter is released to propose filling of a vacant position by the candidate.
An appointment letter goes in details about what is expected out of a candidate and the role he/she will play at an organization. It ultimately serves as an employment contract with the terms and conditions. Just remember, that you should always keep an appointment letter saved with you.
An appointment letter is an official document that is issued to a candidate to join for a specific position in an organization along with the terms and conditions. The document should have a welcoming tone with all the necessary details listed in it.
In addition to the salary, joining date and responsibilities, the appointment letter should also contain information such as the job title, rate of pay, benefits plan and the reporting structure for the job title.
If there is no appointment letter or offer letter, then your services are deemed to be temporary in eyes of labour law. Temporary employees are eligible for PF and leave amount. Temporary employees need not serve notice period as their jobs are temporary in nature.
Technically, the appointment letter (or employment contract) should be sent before joining. It's a legally binding letter prepared by a company to confirm that a position has been offered to an individual and the acceptance of terms and conditions between both parties.